“I feel more confident because of these lessons as Niamh gives us a solid writing template to use that helps to organise my ideas well to achieve a higher score.”
- Layal, Chemistry Student, Syria
Join our live interactive lessons to be part of the best valued class with an expert IELTS teacher.
With the €5 monthly plan, you will never miss a lesson. You can learn from anywhere in the world and cancel at anytime.
This is the booking system to enroll in Saturday's lesson. On Friday, you will receive an additional email with your task and an invitation to access the online classroom.
- Receive a writing task the day before the lesson
- Get feedback on your ideas
- Create your writing plan
- Build your vocabulary
- Get all of your questions answered by an expert
- Learn the best strategies to get a high band score
- Improve your skills
- STOP paying for the IELTS exam!
- Writing Task
- 1-hour lesson
- Lesson notes
- Video recording
Join the best valued IELTS class and get the best results!
I'm a University Lecturer, specialising in academic English, and English for specialist subjects (Science & Engineering) with a Teaching Diploma & a Master's Degree in Science. For over 12 years, I have been designing, coordinating & teaching English & Science courses to international students. I have designed courses for leading English language schools in Cambridge & Oxford, as well as Trinity College, Dublin. (Courses are listed below)
I have now Co-Founded, Hippo Educational Technologies, which creates technology to help English learners improve their academic English to advance their studies & careers. ‘Hippo Campus’ is the name given to our online school.
Join our courses to learn new strategies & techniques that I have specifically designed to help you, as an English learner, to succeed in expanding your academic language and fluency. Whether you need to pass an English exam, get into university, achieve a degree or access your chosen career path, we have the courses that can help you achieve your goals.
I look forward to working with you,
Courses that I have designed include:
- Science Without Borders (English for Science students): Trinity College, Dublin
- Experimental Science
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP) for Science
- EAP for Engineering
- Critical Thinking for Science/Engineering
- Qualitative & Quantitative Research Methods
- Dissertation Development
- Personal Statement Writing for University
- Communication Skills
Some of the institutions that I have taught in: